We grow restless with “average” – the world desires great, and only click on awesome.
We embrace “change” – the world is a blur and is only getting faster – there’s never been a better time to be in business.
We have “empathy” – we have lived as suits in “Fortune 500s”, lounged as t-shirts in digital-based startups, mused as turtlenecks in various agency worlds and buffed our shoes in leading-edge thinktanks.
We like “connecting”. Really. Some people in our business see it as checkbox, but we know that engaging, connecting, collaborating and co-innovating is the soul of the new economy and a heck of a lot of fun.
Little Known Facts:
- Former Blue Jay Ball boy/Grounds Crew Member
- Digital answer to Matt Damon (there is a passing resemblance)
- Active zealot – running, biking, triathlons – will do almost anything in goretex or spandex
- Chief herder of awesome people – lead the club LOKBP – League of Kickass Business People
Active Social Networks:
Stops Along the Way:
- Managing Director, Wikibrands
- President/Chief Evangelist, Agent Wildfire
- Marketing/Digital Counsel, MaRS Discovery District
- VP Marketing, Molson Coors Brewing
- Head of Marketing, Guinness Brewing
- Business Development/Client Management/Innovation, Echo
- Brand Management/Innovation, Procter & Gamble
- Advisory Boards – Humber College, Sheridan College, GBC College