“Futureproofing Next” Workshop / Labs – Act on The Right Trends to Grow Your Business
- Keynotes (10 bespoke versions)
- Foresight Reports (quarterly subscription)
- Leadership briefing immersions (1/2 day)
- Workshops (1 day)
- Co-labs with partners (2-3 days)
- Training curriculum (4-8 days)
- Intensive sprints (12 week)
- Future-guiding ventures (year-long)
Status quo is not an option! In today’s business environment, it’s not enough to see emerging trends if you don’t know how to act on them. Today’s professional world operates at breakneck speed (~7.7x faster than a generation ago), raising the stakes on the importance of trends. Leaders need razor sharp future insights combined with a strategy for innovation that they can take to the bank. And that’s exactly the focus of FutureProofing Next— Wikibrand’s & iScale’s step-by-step approach designed to get you to your next strategic sweet spot.
Get equipped to transform new realities into business growth, uncover early signs of significant headwinds, and apply the skills our team has learned from more than 200+ clients, 13,000+ teams and 15+ foresight marketplace studies to guide you toward a future as you’ve never thought possible.
Paraphrasing Eminem, with the future of your organization, sometimes you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime, you better not miss it.
Find Your Company’s Next Competitive Edge by Futureproofing.
Get your futureproofing litmus test and take your first steps to becoming rapid, future learning machine.
Fine tune your company’s trend intelligence and develop expert consensus on your key business headwinds and tailwinds.
Map out potential new competencies, business models and competitive dimensions.
Invest in your company-wide future proofing disciplines.
Craft your outside-in disciplines to inspire a healthy roster of innovation-led growth.
Adopt Perpetual Refresh – a fast, clear, repeatable and disciplined innovation set of decision filters, funding formulae and left brain/right brain governance
o Future IQ – stronger foresights and marketplace understanding
o Future Radar – early disruption and objective threat detection
o Future Zeitgeist – customer and brand-Winning propositions
o Future Revenue – success-grounded, business models
o Future Insurance – mitigating future risk via process & rigour
o Future Tech – accelerating digital-first ventures & approaches
o Future Bets – tapping smartest portfolios, routes to market & people
o Future Spirit – instilling progressive behaviours and leadership traits
o Future Stewardship – simple, structured chaos-free roadmaps
o Future Agility – quickening response to new market realities
Evaluate Wikibrand’s “Futureproofing Tale of The Tape” vs. Other Consultancies, Innovation Boutiques, Trend Monitoring Research Firms, Agencies and Futurists (see below).
“To win in today’s market, leaders need to be in a state of perpetual refresh. The faster they can apply trends, the further ahead they’ll be in driving revenue growth.
Death to innovation clichés. Rise up, business models we can take to the bank. Trend research suffers from the Goldilocks Complex—it’s sometimes too academic and theoretical, which makes it challenging to do anything about it. Or, too simplistic, which makes it hard to count on as a strategic guidepost.
Wikibrands is designed to be “just right” for business leaders who have to make the tough choices and place their bets today on what they’ll need next.”
Solving the 16 Hurdles of Futureproofing:
- CxOs looking for practical synthesis of trends and business action
- Leaders who are charged with growing top line revenues through new idea, products & markets
- Business teams that need to focus innovation on projects they can “take to the bank”
- Strategic planners creating memorable sparks, stimulating kickoffs and springboard sessions
- Change Agents and new executive teams who need to drive urgency of “change or die” focus
- High growth, scaling companies looking to nimbly apply marketplace shifts
- Siloed/national firms looking for wider, global perspective for reapplication