Bootcamps – Executive/Business Team
Wikibrand Boot Camps: the makeover experience.
Where can I go to accelerate my personal understanding of embedding real-world customer participation, stakeholder collaboration and brand engagement in a comfortable, intimate setting with other like-minded senior business people?
Personally become vested in the Wikibrands cause with these one, two-day and monthly check-in immersive sessions that provide:
- a distillation of the fifty questions to ask before you get started on the customer engagement collaboration journey
- building capability in the full 11 facets of the digital playground
- the twelve items you absolutely have to get right in building and maintaining a Wikibrand
- the six elements in building great, sustainable profit-generating websites
- continuous updates on the latest tools and strategies for organizational digital efficiency and effectiveness
- examples and learnings from the leading 100+ organizations currently causing Wikibrand ripples in the marketplace.
Each boot camp comes with a full slate of reference tools to bring back to the office as well as an ongoing network of collaborators and a special edition of our book.
We’re offering a variety of options:
- Thoughtleader Camps – themed 1⁄2 and full day sessions with Wikibrands principals and global thoughtleaders on 12+ core coverage areas.
- Management Workshop – an interactive and hands-‐on session with your executive team including advance surveys, Buzz Report findings and Wikibrand tools.
- Business Team Immersion – a bespoke combo of emerging trends, market insights, core priorities,
- Executive Bootcamps – ongoing one-to-one/small group sessions focused on executive education of new opportunities, media, insight and/or technologies.
- Fusion Labs – cross-‐industry partnering and sharing of best practices on a core opportunity/issue.
- Industry Roundtables – building peer-to-peer discovery and collaboration on core opportunities/issues. opportunities portfolio and alignment on next steps and priorities.
You’ll leave energized about the principles espoused in our book Wikibrands and become the expert and rallying force behind customer participation and collaboration, new media and technologies and social strategies and management in your company almost overnight.